Western Rust Andean Alpaca Wool Blanket
Artisian made wool blanket and warmer with sustainable and natural materials. Ideal for in door and outdoor use.
ONLY 4 LEFT!
3 in stock
Artisian made Wool Blanket and Warmer in western rust colour is hand-made by local artisans in Ecuador. Only 4 left!
This lovely and cosy Andean Alpaca wool blanket iandmade in Ecuador by local artisans, blanket made with blended Alpaca wool. Ultra-soft and stylish is unlike anything you have ever experienced. Each blanket features unique and vibrant designs adding beauty and colour to every situation the blanket is placed. Keep warm outside or inside with our artisian made blankets!
The large size allows for multiple people to come together and make memories. This stunning artisian made wool blanket and warmer can be used as a throw or as a bed cover. Also, it is the perfect camp, picnic, or all-purpose blanket made for any adventure.
Lovely addition for your favorite room no matter what the season, our stylish alpaca wool blankets can cozy up your surroundings while comforting you. A portion of proceeds go back to supporting local Ecuador Artisans!
Shop for more similar products!
– Handcrafted with 50% Alpaca Wool 50% Ultra-soft acrylic material with recycled content
– Beautiful reversible design and color
– Approximately Queen size- 90″” x 78”
– Lightweight for year round versatility
– Artisan Made in Ecuador on 100 year-old looms
– Cashmere-like softness
– Sustainably sourced materials
– Naturally-insulating super-warm fibers
– Machine wash
– Made in Ecuador