Mojave Brown Andean Alpaca Wool Blanket
Alpaca wool blanket and cover crafted with sustainably sourced materials. Perfect as a comfortable throw and as a stunning bed cover.
ONLY 3 LEFT!
3 in stock
Alpaca wool blanket and cover in mojave brown colour is hand-made by local artisans in Ecuador. Only 3 left in stock!
Ultra-soft and stylish is unlike anything you have ever experienced. Each blanket features unique and vibrant designs made with blended Alpaca wool, adding beauty and colour to every situation the blanket is placed. Keep warm outside or inside with our artisian made blankets!
The compactable and large size allows for multiple people to come together and make memories. This stunning Alpaca wool blanket and cover can be used as a throw or as a bed cover, the choice is yours! Also, it is the perfect camp, picnic, or all-purpose blanket made for any adventure giving you the freedom of option.
Lovely addition for your favorite room no matter what the season, our stylish alpaca wool blankets can cozy up your surroundings while comforting you. Shop for more similar products!
– Handcrafted with 50% Alpaca Wool 50% Ultra-soft acrylic material with recycled content
– Beautiful reversible design and color
– Approximately Queen size- 90″” x 78”
– Lightweight for year round versatility
– Artisan Made in Ecuador on 100 year-old looms
– Cashmere-like softness
– Sustainably sourced materials
– Naturally-insulating super-warm fibers
– Machine wash
– Made in Ecuador