Mojave Brown Andean Alpaca Wool Blanket
Alpaca wool blanket and cover crafted with sustainably sourced materials. Perfect as a comfortable throw and as a stunning bed cover.
Available on back order.
Available on back-order
Alpaca Wool Blanket and Cover in Mojave brown is hand-made by local artisans in Ecuador.
Ultra-soft and stylish blanked carefully crafted by Ecuadorian artisans are unlike anything you have ever experienced! Each blanket features unique and vibrant designs made with blended Alpaca wool, adding beauty and colour to every situation the blanket is placed. Keep warm outside or inside, it’s perfect for any adventure or cosy family night.
The compactable large size allows for multiple people to come together and make fun memories. This stunning Alpaca wool blanket and cover can be used as a throw or as a bed cover, the choice is yours! Also, it is the perfect camp, picnic, or all-purpose accessorise. A beautiful addition for you and your home.
– Handcrafted with 50% Alpaca Wool 50% Ultra-soft acrylic material with recycled content
– Beautiful reversible design and colour
– Approximately Queen size- 90″” x 78”
– Lightweight for year-round versatility
– Artisan Made in Ecuador on 100-year-old looms
– Cashmere-like softness
– Sustainably sourced materials
– Naturally-insulating super-warm fibres
– Machine wash
– Made in Ecuador
Shop for more similar products!