Rojo Andean Alpaca Wool Blanket
Crafted in Ecuador wool blanket with sustainable and natural materials. Ideal for in door and outdoor use.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Rojo Andean Wool Blanket made with blended Alpaca Wool. 1 Left!
Rojo Andean Wool Blanket is an ultra-soft and stylish cover made with blended Alpaca wool, using sustainably sourced materials. It is unlike anything you have ever experienced! Each blanket features reversible designs with uniquely vibrant colours, adding beauty to every situation the blanket is placed. Keep warm outside or inside. Andean Alpaca blankets will keep you nice and cosy all year round!
The large size is compatible and allows for multiple people to come together to make the most precious memories. This stunning blanket is handmade in Ecuador by local artisans. You can use it as a throw or as a bed cover. It is also perfect for camping, picnic, or all-purpose use. Alpaca blanket is a truly stylish and valuable addition for you and your home!
– Handcrafted with 50% Alpaca Wool 50% Ultra-soft acrylic material with recycled content
– Beautiful reversible design and colour
– Approximately Queen size- 90″” x 78”
– Lightweight for year-round versatility
– Artisan Made in Ecuador on 100 year-old looms
– Cashmere-like softness
– Sustainably sourced materials
– Naturally-insulating super-warm fibres
– Machine wash
– Made in Ecuador
Shop for more similar products!