Rojo Andean Alpaca Wool Blanket
Crafted in Ecuador wool blanket with sustainable and natural materials. Ideal for in door and outdoor use.
ONLY 2 LEFT!
2 in stock
Alpaca Wool Blanket and Throw. Only 2 Left!
Alpaca wool blanket and throw is an ultra-soft and stylish cover. It is unlike anything you have ever experienced! Each blanket features uniquely vibrant designs, adding beauty and colour to every situation the blanket is placed. Keep warm outside or inside. Andean Alpaca blankets will keep you nice and cosy!
The large size is compactable and allows for multiple people to come together to make the most precious memories. This stunning hand crafted piece is handmade in Ecuador blended with Alpaca wool, which used as a throw or as a bed cover. Also, it is the perfect camp, picnic, or all-purpose blanket made for any adventure.
Alpaca blanket is a lovely addition for your favorite room no matter what the season. These stylish wool blankets can cozy up your surroundings while comforting you.
Shop for more similar products!
– Handcrafted with 50% Alpaca Wool 50% Ultra-soft acrylic material with recycled content
– Beautiful reversible design and color
– Approximately Queen size- 90″” x 78”
– Lightweight for year round versatility
– Artisan Made in Ecuador on 100 year-old looms
– Cashmere-like softness
– Sustainably sourced materials
– Naturally-insulating super-warm fibers
– Machine wash
– Made in Ecuador